Direct functionalization with 3,5-substituted benzoic acids of multiwalled carbon nanotube/epoxy composites
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2194–2204, October 2013
How to Cite
Pongsa, U., Samthong, C. and Somwangthanaroj, A. (2013), Direct functionalization with 3,5-substituted benzoic acids of multiwalled carbon nanotube/epoxy composites. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2194–2204. doi: 10.1002/pen.23472
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Mektec Manufacturing Corporation (Thailand)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!