The effect of poly[styrene-b-(ethylene-co-butylene)- b-styrene] on dielectric, thermal, and morphological characteristics of polypropylene/silica nanocomposites
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2081–2092, October 2013
How to Cite
Panaitescu, D. M., Vuluga, Z., Notingher, P. V. and Nicolae, C. (2013), The effect of poly[styrene-b-(ethylene-co-butylene)- b-styrene] on dielectric, thermal, and morphological characteristics of polypropylene/silica nanocomposites. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2081–2092. doi: 10.1002/pen.23475
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!