Fatigue life of coir fiber reinforced PP composites: Effect of compatibilizer and coir fiber contents
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2159–2165, October 2013
How to Cite
Antunes, M. C., Moraes, D. V.O., Magnabosco, R., Bonse, B. C. and Bettini, S. H.P. (2013), Fatigue life of coir fiber reinforced PP composites: Effect of compatibilizer and coir fiber contents. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2159–2165. doi: 10.1002/pen.23483
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- PPGCEM/UFSCar (Postgraduate Program in Materials Science and Engineering at the Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil)
- CNPq (Brazil); CAPES (Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!