Oxygen-enriching properties of a new hybrid membrane cross-linked from PDMS and fluorine-containing silicone resin
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Special Issue: Presented at the POLYCHAR 20: World Forum on Advanced Materials, March 26–30, 2012, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2328–2335, November 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Huang, J., Lin, Y. and Rao, H. (2013), Oxygen-enriching properties of a new hybrid membrane cross-linked from PDMS and fluorine-containing silicone resin. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2328–2335. doi: 10.1002/pen.23486
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971915, 31000446
- Guangdong Province Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 8151063201000055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!