Effect of molecular weight and molecular weight distribution on weld-line interface in injection-molded polypropylene
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Special Issue: Presented at the POLYCHAR 20: World Forum on Advanced Materials, March 26–30, 2012, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2336–2344, November 2013
How to Cite
Yokomizo, K., Banno, Y., Yoshikawa, T. and Kotaki, M. (2013), Effect of molecular weight and molecular weight distribution on weld-line interface in injection-molded polypropylene. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2336–2344. doi: 10.1002/pen.23487
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!