The effect of xylene as aromatic solvent to aminoglycolysis of post consumer PET bottles
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Special Issue: Presented at the POLYCHAR 20: World Forum on Advanced Materials, March 26–30, 2012, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2429–2438, November 2013
How to Cite
Acar, I., Bal, A. and Güçlü, G. (2013), The effect of xylene as aromatic solvent to aminoglycolysis of post consumer PET bottles. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2429–2438. doi: 10.1002/pen.23491
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Istanbul University. Grant Number: Project Number 3368
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!