Aging of low-density polyethylene in natural weather, underground soil aging and sea water: Effect of a starch-based prodegradant additive
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Special Issue: Presented at the POLYCHAR 20: World Forum on Advanced Materials, March 26–30, 2012, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2389–2397, November 2013
How to Cite
Elanmugilan, M., Sreekumar, P.A., Singha, N.K., Al-Harthi, M. A. and De, S.K. (2013), Aging of low-density polyethylene in natural weather, underground soil aging and sea water: Effect of a starch-based prodegradant additive. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2389–2397. doi: 10.1002/pen.23494
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!