Thermoplastic polyurethane microcellular fibers via supercritical carbon dioxide based extrusion foaming
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Special Issue: Presented at the POLYCHAR 20: World Forum on Advanced Materials, March 26–30, 2012, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2360–2369, November 2013
How to Cite
Dai, C., Zhang, C., Huang, W., Chang, K.-C. and Lee, L. J. (2013), Thermoplastic polyurethane microcellular fibers via supercritical carbon dioxide based extrusion foaming. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2360–2369. doi: 10.1002/pen.23495
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!