Preparation of blends of poly(methyl methacrylate) copolymers with high glass transition temperatures and low hydrophilicity
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Special Issue: Presented at the POLYCHAR 20: World Forum on Advanced Materials, March 26–30, 2012, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2370–2377, November 2013
How to Cite
Wu, P.-P., Zhao, D.-M., Li, L.-X., Wang, H.-S. and Liu, G.-D. (2013), Preparation of blends of poly(methyl methacrylate) copolymers with high glass transition temperatures and low hydrophilicity. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2370–2377. doi: 10.1002/pen.23502
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: B2012202148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!