Deformation velocity dependence on tensile fracture characteristics of polypropylene injection molding parts
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 2659–2665, December 2013
How to Cite
Ota, Y., Ito, H. and Ishikawa, M. (2013), Deformation velocity dependence on tensile fracture characteristics of polypropylene injection molding parts. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2659–2665. doi: 10.1002/pen.23510
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!