The work was performed, in part, at the Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies, a U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences user facility. Los Alamos National Laboratory, an affirmative action equal opportunity employer, is operated by Los Alamos National Security, LLC, for the National Nuclear Security Administration of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract DE-AC52-06NA25396. Yeager is supported by an Agnew National Security Postdoctoral Fellowship. Various materials and samples were produced and donated by Conductive Composites Company, Heber City, UT.
Characterization of nickel nanostrand nanocomposites through dielectric spectroscopy and nanoindentation
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 2666–2673, December 2013
How to Cite
Koecher, M., Yeager, J. D., Park, T., Fullwood, D., Colton, J. S., Mara, N. and Hansen, N. (2013), Characterization of nickel nanostrand nanocomposites through dielectric spectroscopy and nanoindentation. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2666–2673. doi: 10.1002/pen.23511
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CMMI-1235365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!