Morphologies and crystal structures of styrene–acrylonitrile/isotactic polypropylene ultrafine fibers fabricated by melt electrospinning
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 2674–2682, December 2013
How to Cite
Cao, L., Dong, M., Zhang, A., Liu, Y., Yang, W., Su, Z. and Chen, X. (2013), Morphologies and crystal structures of styrene–acrylonitrile/isotactic polypropylene ultrafine fibers fabricated by melt electrospinning. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2674–2682. doi: 10.1002/pen.23515
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 20974010
- Beijing New-Star Program of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009B10
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT). Grant Number: IRT0807
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!