Influence of morphology on positive temperature coefficient effect for conductive polymer composites with carbon black dispersed at interface
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 2640–2649, December 2013
How to Cite
Lu, C., Cao, Q.-Q., Huang, X.-H., Hu, X.-N., He, Y.-X., Liu, C.-Y. and Zhang, Y.-Q. (2013), Influence of morphology on positive temperature coefficient effect for conductive polymer composites with carbon black dispersed at interface. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2640–2649. doi: 10.1002/pen.23523
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51003024
- Foundation for University Young Key Teacher of He' Nan Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!