Microinjection molding of plastic microfluidic chips including circular microchannels
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 42–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Lee, B.-K. (2014), Microinjection molding of plastic microfluidic chips including circular microchannels. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 42–50. doi: 10.1002/pen.23535
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- World Class University (WCU) program. Grant Number: R32-20087
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2012-0003495
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!