Carbon nanofiber type and content dependence of the physical properties of carbon nanofiber reinforced polypropylene composites
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 117–128, January 2014
How to Cite
Paleo, A.J., Sencadas, V., van Hattum, F.W.J., Lanceros-Méndez, S. and Ares, A. (2014), Carbon nanofiber type and content dependence of the physical properties of carbon nanofiber reinforced polypropylene composites. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 117–128. doi: 10.1002/pen.23539
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Consellería de Educación e Ordenación Universitaria, Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: CN2011/008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!