A novel silk fibroin/sodium alginate hybrid scaffolds
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 129–136, January 2014
How to Cite
Ming, J. and Zuo, B. (2014), A novel silk fibroin/sodium alginate hybrid scaffolds. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 129–136. doi: 10.1002/pen.23542
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- The First Phase of Jiangsu Universities' Distinctive Discipline Development Program for Textile Science and Engineering of Soochow University
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81271723
- Doctoral Candidate Academic Award Project of Soochow University. Grant Number: 5832003611
- Jiangsu Province Ordinary Universities
- Colleges Graduate Scientific and Innovation Plan. Grant Number: CXLX12_0815
- National Engineering Laboratory for Modern Silk
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!