Analytical model to predict multiaxial laminate fracture toughness from 0° ply fracture toughness
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 234–238, January 2014
How to Cite
Mohammed, Y., Hassan, M. K. and Hashem, A.M. (2014), Analytical model to predict multiaxial laminate fracture toughness from 0° ply fracture toughness. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 234–238. doi: 10.1002/pen.23552
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!