Modeling and optimization of gas transport characteristics of carbon molecular sieve membranes through statistical analysis
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 147–157, January 2014
How to Cite
Pirouzfar, V., Hosseini, S. S., Omidkhah, M. R. and Moghaddam, A. Z. (2014), Modeling and optimization of gas transport characteristics of carbon molecular sieve membranes through statistical analysis. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 147–157. doi: 10.1002/pen.23553
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!