Free surface electrospun fibers: The combined effect of processing parameters
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 189–197, January 2014
How to Cite
Han, W., Nurwaha, D., Li, C. and Wang, X. (2014), Free surface electrospun fibers: The combined effect of processing parameters. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 189–197. doi: 10.1002/pen.23554
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50976091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!