Mechanical and morphological properties of a ternary polyamide 6 nanocomposite with optimized stiffness/toughness performance
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 247–254, February 2014
How to Cite
Geier, S. and Bonten, C. (2014), Mechanical and morphological properties of a ternary polyamide 6 nanocomposite with optimized stiffness/toughness performance. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 247–254. doi: 10.1002/pen.23558
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!