Hydrophilic modification of high-strength polyvinylidene fluoride hollow fiber membrane
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 276–287, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Xiao, C., Hu, X., Li, X. and Wang, R. (2014), Hydrophilic modification of high-strength polyvinylidene fluoride hollow fiber membrane. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 276–287. doi: 10.1002/pen.23559
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- National Basic Research Development Program of China, 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB722706
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51073120, 21274109
- Science and Technology Plans of Tianjin. Grant Number: 10SYSYJC27900
- Basic Research Program of China National Textile And Apparel Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!