Mixing characteristics of different tracers in extrusion of polystyrene and polypropylene
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 310–316, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-M., Zhu, S.-Y., Zhang, C.-L., Feng, L.-F. and Chen, W.-X. (2014), Mixing characteristics of different tracers in extrusion of polystyrene and polypropylene. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 310–316. doi: 10.1002/pen.23563
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51103135
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Y4100534
- Open Fund from Key Laboratory of Advanced Textile Materials and Manufacturing Technology (Zhejiang Sci-Tech University) and the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 2009001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!