Mechanical reinforcement of polyethylene using n-alkyl group-functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes: Effect of alkyl group carbon chain length and density
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 336–344, February 2014
How to Cite
Wei, L., Jiang, W., Goh, K. and Chen, Y. (2014), Mechanical reinforcement of polyethylene using n-alkyl group-functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes: Effect of alkyl group carbon chain length and density. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 336–344. doi: 10.1002/pen.23579
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- National Research Foundation, Singapore. Grant Number: NRF-CRP2-2007-02
- Ministry of Education, Singapore. Grant Number: MOE2011-T2-2-062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!