J.J.C. Cruz Pinto is retired from the Department of Chemistry, University of Aveiro/CICECO, Portugal.
Modeling nonlinear stress relaxation of polymers
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 404–416, February 2014
How to Cite
André, J.R.S. and Cruz Pinto, J.J.C. (2014), Modeling nonlinear stress relaxation of polymers. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 404–416. doi: 10.1002/pen.23581
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- FCT – Science and Technology Foundation. Grant Numbers: PEst-OE/EGE/UI4056/2011, REEQ/515/CTM/2005
- FEDER (through COMPETE Program) and FCT – Science and Technology Foundation. Grant Number: REEQ/515/CTM/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!