Effect of solvent proton affinity on the kinetics of michael addition polymerization of n,n′-bismaleimide-4,4′-diphenylmethane with barbituric acid
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 559–568, March 2014
How to Cite
Yu, F.-E., Hsu, J.-M., Pan, J.-P., Wang, T.-H., Chiang, Y.-C., Lin, W., Jiang, J.-C. and Chern, C.-S. (2014), Effect of solvent proton affinity on the kinetics of michael addition polymerization of n,n′-bismaleimide-4,4′-diphenylmethane with barbituric acid. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 559–568. doi: 10.1002/pen.23587
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!