Copolymers based on epoxidized soy bean oil and diglycidyl ether of bisphenol a: Relation between morphology and fracture behavior
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 569–578, March 2014
How to Cite
Altuna, F. I., Pettarin, V., Martin, L., Retegi, A., Mondragon, I., Ruseckaite, R. A. and Stefani, P. M. (2014), Copolymers based on epoxidized soy bean oil and diglycidyl ether of bisphenol a: Relation between morphology and fracture behavior. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 569–578. doi: 10.1002/pen.23588
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Research Council, Argentina (CONICET). Grant Number: PIP 112-200801-01837
- National Agency of Scientific and Technological Promotion (ANPCyT). Grant Number: PICT 2006-01560
- National University of Mar del Plata
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!