Preparation and characterization of chitosan-stearate complexes and in vitro evaluation on the adsorption of deoxycholic acid salt
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 592–597, March 2014
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Xu, Y., Zhang, J. and Xia, W. (2014), Preparation and characterization of chitosan-stearate complexes and in vitro evaluation on the adsorption of deoxycholic acid salt. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 592–597. doi: 10.1002/pen.23592
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Science and Technology Plan Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2010B090400467
- Fund Project for Transformation of Scientific and Technological Achievements of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BA2009082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!