Optimizations of polyester degradation process of waste copper wire for the application of Cu recycling
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 607–615, March 2014
How to Cite
Haque, Md. M., Kim, H., Kong, M.-S., Hong, H.-S. and Lee, C. S. (2014), Optimizations of polyester degradation process of waste copper wire for the application of Cu recycling. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 607–615. doi: 10.1002/pen.23594
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- The Korea government Ministry of Knowledge Economy: The Energy and Resource Recycling of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and planning. Grant Number: 20105020100010
- The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology: Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2012032560
- The Korea Government (MEST): the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2011-0029862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!