Optimizations of polyester degradation process of waste copper wire for the application of Cu recycling
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 607–615, March 2014
How to Cite
Haque, Md. M., Kim, H., Kong, M.-S., Hong, H.-S. and Lee, C. S. (2014), Optimizations of polyester degradation process of waste copper wire for the application of Cu recycling. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 607–615. doi: 10.1002/pen.23594
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- The Korea government Ministry of Knowledge Economy: The Energy and Resource Recycling of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and planning. Grant Number: 20105020100010
- The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology: Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2012032560
- The Korea Government (MEST): the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2011-0029862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!