Previous Oral Presentation: International Congress of Rheology, August 2012.
Improved interfacial surface generator for the co-extrusion of micro- and nanolayered polymers
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 636–645, March 2014
How to Cite
Harris, P. J., Patz, J., Huntington, B. A., Bonnecaze, R. T., Meltzer, D. and Maia, J. (2014), Improved interfacial surface generator for the co-extrusion of micro- and nanolayered polymers. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 636–645. doi: 10.1002/pen.23597
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- CLIPS. Grant Number: 0423914
- Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!