Thermoplastic polyurethane/polypropylene blends based on novel vane extruder: A study of morphology and mechanical properties
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 716–724, March 2014
How to Cite
Jia, S., Qu, J., Liu, W., Wu, C., Chen, R., Zhai, S. and Huang, Z. (2014), Thermoplastic polyurethane/polypropylene blends based on novel vane extruder: A study of morphology and mechanical properties. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 716–724. doi: 10.1002/pen.23598
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10872071, 50973035, 50903033
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009BAI84B05, 2009BAI84B06
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012ZM0047
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0152
- Pearl River Talent Fund for Young Sci-Tech Researchers of Guangzhou City. Grant Number: 2011J2200058
- National Natural Science Foundation of China-Guangdong Joint Fundation Project. Grant Number: U1201242
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB025902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!