An evaluation of the pressure-dependent melt viscosity of polyphenylsulfone
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 711–715, March 2014
How to Cite
Sedlacek, T., Hausnerova, B. and Filip, P. (2014), An evaluation of the pressure-dependent melt viscosity of polyphenylsulfone. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 711–715. doi: 10.1002/pen.23604
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 103/08/1307
- Operational Program Research and Development for Innovations, European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- National Budget of the Czech Republic, Center of Polymer Systems Project. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/2.1.00/03.0111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!