Influence of magnetic field on the dissolution profile of cotrimoxazole inserted into poly(lactic acid-co-glycolic acid) and maghemite nanocomposites
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Special Issue: Presented at the POLYCHAR 20: World Forum on Advanced Materials, March 26–30, 2012, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2308–2317, November 2013
How to Cite
Pereira, E.D., Souza, F.G., Santana, C.I., Soares, D.Q., Lemos, A.S. and Menezes, L.R. (2013), Influence of magnetic field on the dissolution profile of cotrimoxazole inserted into poly(lactic acid-co-glycolic acid) and maghemite nanocomposites. Polym Eng Sci, 53: 2308–2317. doi: 10.1002/pen.23606
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq), Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES and CAPES-NANOBIOTEC), Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos (FINEP PRESAL Ref. 1889/10), and Fundação Carlos Chagas Filho de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ); contract grant sponsor:
- LNLS (support on SAXS experiments). Grant Number: D11A-SAXS1 #8519/09, #8507/09, and SAXS1-11596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!