Modeling the rheology of SR1500 and LY556 epoxies under manufacturer's recommended cure cycles after viscosimetry and rheometry characterization
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 831–839, April 2014
How to Cite
Faria, H., Pires, F.M. A. and Marques, A. T. (2014), Modeling the rheology of SR1500 and LY556 epoxies under manufacturer's recommended cure cycles after viscosimetry and rheometry characterization. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 831–839. doi: 10.1002/pen.23607
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!