Structural, optical, and electrical characterization of the poly[9,9-dioctylfluorenyl-2,7-diyl]-co-1,4-benzo-(2,1,3)-thiadiazole thin film fabricated by electrostatic spray technique
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 675–681, March 2014
How to Cite
Mustafa, M., Kim, H. C., Doh, Y.-H. and Choi, K. H. (2014), Structural, optical, and electrical characterization of the poly[9,9-dioctylfluorenyl-2,7-diyl]-co-1,4-benzo-(2,1,3)-thiadiazole thin film fabricated by electrostatic spray technique. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 675–681. doi: 10.1002/pen.23608
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!