Synthesis and characterization of aliphatic polyesteramides mainly composed of alternating diester diamide units from N,N′-bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-oxamide and diacids
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 756–765, April 2014
How to Cite
Yin, T., Sun, H. Y., Zhao, J. B., Zhang, Z. Y. and Yang, W. T. (2014), Synthesis and characterization of aliphatic polyesteramides mainly composed of alternating diester diamide units from N,N′-bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-oxamide and diacids. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 756–765. doi: 10.1002/pen.23612
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21244006 and 50873013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!