Anisotropic loss of toughness with physical aging of work toughened polycarbonate
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 794–804, April 2014
How to Cite
Strabala, K., Meagher, S., Landais, C., Delbreilh, L., Negahban, M., Saiter, J.-M., Turner, J., Ingram, A. and Golovchak, R. (2014), Anisotropic loss of toughness with physical aging of work toughened polycarbonate. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 794–804. doi: 10.1002/pen.23615
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- US Army Research Laboratory (ARL), RMAC-RTP Cooperative. Grant Number: W911NF-04-2-0011
- Battelle Managed. Grant Number: TCN-11109
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-08-1-0483
- Department of Education FIPSE-ATLANTIS Mobility. Grant Number: P116J070028-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!