Synergistic flame retardant effects of ammonium polyphosphate in ethylene-vinyl acetate/layered double hydroxides composites
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 766–776, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, L., Qian, Y. and Jiao, C. (2014), Synergistic flame retardant effects of ammonium polyphosphate in ethylene-vinyl acetate/layered double hydroxides composites. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 766–776. doi: 10.1002/pen.23619
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51106078
- The Out-standing Young Scientist Research Award Fund from Shandong Province. Grant Number: BS2011CL018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!