Poly(L-lactide)/Poly(D-lactide)/clay nanocomposites: Enhanced dispersion, crystallization, mechanical properties, and hydrolytic degradation
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 914–924, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, Y., Han, C., Zhang, X., Xu, K., Bian, J. and Dong, L. (2014), Poly(L-lactide)/Poly(D-lactide)/clay nanocomposites: Enhanced dispersion, crystallization, mechanical properties, and hydrolytic degradation. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 914–924. doi: 10.1002/pen.23620
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50703042
- Jilin Province Science and Technology Agency. Grant Number: 20116025
- Jilin Architectural and Civil Engineering Institute. Grant Number: 862107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!