Self-healing materials for structural applications
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 777–784, April 2014
How to Cite
Guadagno, L., Raimondo, M., Naddeo, C., Longo, P. and Mariconda, A. (2014), Self-healing materials for structural applications. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 777–784. doi: 10.1002/pen.23621
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!