Synthesis and properties of block and graft waterborne polyurethane modified with α,ω-bis(3-(1-methoxy-2-hydroxypropoxy)propyl)polydimethylsiloxane and α-N, N-dihydroxyethylaminopropyl-ω-butylpolydimethylsiloxane
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 805–811, April 2014
How to Cite
Yu, Y. and Wang, J. (2014), Synthesis and properties of block and graft waterborne polyurethane modified with α,ω-bis(3-(1-methoxy-2-hydroxypropoxy)propyl)polydimethylsiloxane and α-N, N-dihydroxyethylaminopropyl-ω-butylpolydimethylsiloxane. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 805–811. doi: 10.1002/pen.23623
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: ZR2013EMQ009
- Youth Science Funds of Shandong Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2013QN023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!