Effects of an aminosilane and a tetra-functional epoxy on the physical properties of di-functional epoxy/graphene nanoplatelets nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 969–976, April 2014
How to Cite
Park, J. K. and Kim, D. S. (2014), Effects of an aminosilane and a tetra-functional epoxy on the physical properties of di-functional epoxy/graphene nanoplatelets nanocomposites. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 969–976. doi: 10.1002/pen.23624
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!