Synthesis of polystyrene modified with fluorine atoms: Monomer reactivity ratios and thermal behavior
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1170–1181, May 2014
How to Cite
Wiacek, M., Jurczyk, S., Kurcok, M., Janeczek, H. and Schab-Balcerzak, E. (2014), Synthesis of polystyrene modified with fluorine atoms: Monomer reactivity ratios and thermal behavior. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1170–1181. doi: 10.1002/pen.23627
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!