Effect of organoclay and silver-substituted zeolite on the mechanical and antibacterial properties of a silicone rubber filled with 2-hydroxypropyl-3-piperazinyl-quinoline carboxylic acid methacrylate
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 932–941, April 2014
How to Cite
Taptim, K., Ansarifar, A. and Sombatsompop, N. (2014), Effect of organoclay and silver-substituted zeolite on the mechanical and antibacterial properties of a silicone rubber filled with 2-hydroxypropyl-3-piperazinyl-quinoline carboxylic acid methacrylate. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 932–941. doi: 10.1002/pen.23631
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: RTA5580009
- Office of Higher Education Commission (OHEC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!