Systematic organophilization of montmorillonite: The impact thereof on the rheometric and mechanical characteristics of NBR and SBR based nanocomposites
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 942–948, April 2014
How to Cite
Essawy, H. A., Tawfik, M. E., Khalil, A. M. and El-Sabbagh, S. H. (2014), Systematic organophilization of montmorillonite: The impact thereof on the rheometric and mechanical characteristics of NBR and SBR based nanocomposites. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 942–948. doi: 10.1002/pen.23632
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- Administration of the National Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!