Influence of additives on the properties of casting nafion membranes and SO-based ionic polymer–Metal composite actuators
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 818–830, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Chen, H., Wang, Y., Luo, B., Chang, L., Zhu, Z. and Li, B. (2014), Influence of additives on the properties of casting nafion membranes and SO-based ionic polymer–Metal composite actuators. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 818–830. doi: 10.1002/pen.23634
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51290294
- Natural Science Basis Research Plan in Shaanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 2012JM7002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!