Injection-molded porous hydroxyapatite/polyamide-66 scaffold for bone repair and investigations on the experimental conditions
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1003–1012, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, S., Li, Y.-B., Wang, Y.-Y., Zuo, Y., Gao, S.-B. and Zhang, L. (2014), Injection-molded porous hydroxyapatite/polyamide-66 scaffold for bone repair and investigations on the experimental conditions. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1003–1012. doi: 10.1002/pen.23636
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB933902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!