Thermal conductivities of electrospun polyimide-mesophase pitch nanofibers and mats
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 977–983, April 2014
How to Cite
Yan, H., Mahanta, N. K., Majerus, L. J., Abramson, A. R. and Cakmak, M. (2014), Thermal conductivities of electrospun polyimide-mesophase pitch nanofibers and mats. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 977–983. doi: 10.1002/pen.23638
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Research and Commercialization project of Third Frontier Program of State of Ohio
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!