Study on the influence of reaction time on the structure and properties of the PVDF membrane modified through the method of atom transfer radical polymerization
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1013–1018, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Zhao, H., Zhou, K., Zhang, G., Chen, L. and Feng, X. (2014), Study on the influence of reaction time on the structure and properties of the PVDF membrane modified through the method of atom transfer radical polymerization. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1013–1018. doi: 10.1002/pen.23641
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- the National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21074091, 21174103, 31200719
- the project of Science and Technical Development of China. Grant Number: 2007AA03Z533
- the Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Number: 12JCYBJC11200
- the Key Grant Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 209005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!