Observation and understanding of the tear mechanism of polyethylene blown films at variable loading angles
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1038–1046, May 2014
How to Cite
Choi, B.-H., Patel, R., deGroot, A. W., Demirors, M., Liu, L., Anderson, K. and Na, S. (2014), Observation and understanding of the tear mechanism of polyethylene blown films at variable loading angles. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1038–1046. doi: 10.1002/pen.23646
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government. Grant Number: NRF-2012-047585
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!